Drupal Views offers us a cool feature: ajaxified pagers. When you click on a pager, it changes the page without reloading the main page itself and then scrolls to the top of the view. It works great, but sometimes you may encounter a problem: if you have a fixed header on your page (the one that stays on top when you scroll the page) it will overlap with the top of your view container thus scroll to top won't work preciselly correct and the header will cover the top part of your view.
- How To Remove Format Options / Guideliness From Comments Textarea in Drupal 7 (318,340)
- How to programmatically create nodes, comments and taxonomies in Drupal 7 (122,946)
- The 11 Most Important Things To Do After You Install Drupal 6 (120,684)
- Five Drupal Distributions. Overview (70,542)
- How To Create an Ajax Autocomplete Textfield In Drupal 7 (66,973)