Apr 24, 2020 · by Tim Kamanin
I use JetBrains products Webstorm, PhpStorm, and PyCharm for coding in JS, PHP, and Python. All of a sudden, after upgrading them all to 2020 versions, the right-click (I'm on Mac OS) has stopped working.
It turns out there's a bug in the latest IntelliJ IDE family, and while they're working on fixing it, the solution for me was to disable the "FTP/SFTP Connectivity" plugin; it's useless shit anyways.
Here's how to do that:
1. In PyCharm, Webstorm or PHPStorm, go to Preferences
2. Click on Plugins in the left-hand menu
3. Type "SFTP" in the search box
4. You should see something like "FTP/SFTP Connectivity (ex. Remote Hosts Access).
5. Click "Disable" to turn off this bastard.
6. Restart your IDE
Have a nice day!
Hey, if you've found this useful, please share the post to help other folks find it: